Mar 24, 2019

HOW TO FIND A PERFECT SWIMSUIT FOR YOUR BODY SHAPE

It is already the second day of spring, and that was a good reason to start thinking about summer, sun, and swimsuits.  However, last year I bought a couple of fashionable, trendy bikinis but anytime I went to the beach I chose just one or two of them. I guess they were the most comfortable from the bunch, and all I wanted is to be relaxed and didn't think about fashion too much. I especially love the bandeau top because it helps me to get even tone at the upper body. The bottom was high waisted because it fits me best and also gives me good coverage at some critical spots at my tummy. You can tell that I am picky about my bikinis because I want something trendy, comfortable, easy to wear, and I don't like ten lines on my shoulders. So I decided to check the online store that I found a couple of months ago called Newchic to find a new and chic swimsuit for you and me.


Sexy one piece swimsuits could be tricky if you want even ten, but also they are a great solution if you need to hide some parts of your torso. I recommend wearing a one-piece swimsuit for the fourth or fifth day of the holiday when you already caught some sun. Also, they could be as perfect for photo shoots and you can wear one-piece swimsuits trough whole summer as a bodysuit combined with some high waisted shorts or skirt. I prefer a simple design, solid color and maybe some cut-out, but most important is if it fits your body shape



And finally, we are getting there. The most important thing that you have to know about buying swimsuit is not to follow a trend but find the one that fits your body shape best. You should know your body, what do you need to hide and what do you want to show. Sometimes our bodies need some extra support and slimming swimsuits are a great choice. If you want one of those, that doesn't mean that you don't have a perfect body, because no one does.  You should love your body and feel great about it.



Also, the beach should be your runaway every day of your holiday, even if you are plus size. Sexy plus size bikinis at Newchic are cute, feminine, well made. Polka dot print or some ruffle details could catch your eye in the same way it did with mine, and I was sad because I couldn't find it in my size. So, if you are wearing plus size be sure that you checked the website and be our favorite swimsuit model at the beach this summer. 



Swimsuits could be pricey, and my personal favorites are sexy high waisted bikinis. And all my skinny girls will love them too. They emphasize the waist in the best possible way and makes your legs look longer and sexier. You will look chic and fashionable at the beach, so be prepared because all eyes will be on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly